The digital revolution has changed the rulebook for leaders and businesses alike.
Technology, COVID-19, workplace generational changes, digital marketing and consumer behaviour have created what are both significant impacts and opportunities for teams globally.
And no matter the industry, one thing is always clear; when you strategically and purposefully combine the best of technology with the best of the human factor, you are on a winning track.
In a presentation that is tailored to your event, team and industry, Steve will provide profound insights as he explores the role of technology as every businesses’, sales team or leader’s ‘secret weapon’, and that while the ‘human factor’ will never go away in our lifetime, it can be greatly aided through the implementation of innovation and technology solutions.
Your team or attendees will gain an understanding of the intersection between technology and the ‘human factor’, and be inspired and educated to embrace, adapt, and change to achieve success in this new era.
Key topics include:
- The two attitudes of doing business in a digital world
- What’s stopping us getting started and how to move that block
- Qualities of an early adopter
- Why searching for ‘heroes’ on Google is relevant to us all
- What l learned from visiting Facebook, Google and Uber in the USA
- The five key traits of success
- Why your digital footprint matters